1)      Where did you check that? I checked the screen in Atomic Secure
Linux for agents and see that only the Linux server has alerts and no
windows systems agents show events.

Are you not getting emails? Yes I get emails.

Is there anything on the server in logs/alerts/alerts.log on the server? I
am not able to go to the directory as when I attempt this I receive no such
file or directory