Hi All,

We are planning to deploy the HIDS agent in large network (say 10k servers).

I need to track the agent installation, key registration & startup failure.

Is there any way to send AGENT's logs/ossec.log to some external syslog
server or to the server configured syslog.conf?

Is there any way to achieve this in Agent side or some work around to do
this?

Apologies if it is a duplicate discussion. I couldn't able to find one.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Vijay.