On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 4:42 AM Hardik Joshi <joshi4...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i want to enable email alert for file created,modified,deleted with example.

For syscheck, I think it's something like:
On the server:
<syscheck>
  <alert_new_files>yes</alert_new_files>
</syscheck>

On an agent:
<syscheck>
  <directories check_all="yes" realtime="yes">/path/to/directory</directories>
</syscheck>

If you don't want to auto ignore files after 3 changes, disable the
auto_ignore option to the server.

<syscheck>
<auto_ignore>no</auto_ignore>
</syscheck>

Emailing syscheck alerts should already work out of the box (assuming
emailing alerts works).