root = route :)

On 7/27/20 10:13 PM, marcos wrote:

I thought about going that root, Alberto, but then I realized I need to build the package in local mode. I can write a bit about it if the community is interested.

I just opted to build the OSSEC package from source using a bash script piped into my fleet via AWS systems manager (for AWS Linux and Ubuntu 18.04). It took me a while to debug it, but after some effort it deploys ossec flawesly, so far.

I can share the SSM template if you want to take a look.

Thanks all for the help, and best regards.