Hello Jack,

I realize this is a rather dated thread but I wanted to provide an answer
for those that may land here through their search engine of preference.

In order to collect events from Windows Defenders you may use the following
configuration:
    <localfile>
        <location>Microsoft-Windows-Windows Defender/Operational</location>
        <log_format>eventchannel</log_format>
    </localfile>

This will collect all logs from Windows Defender without needing to query
for specific events.

I hope this helps you.
Best Regards,
Juan Carlos Tello