Hello Sergio,

I build with Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003.

I use to have a Makefile-based build, but that
took too much of our very limited time to
maintain.  Unfortunately that made it a
liability.

It would be great if you could write a makefile
for the project.  I do not believe there are
any MSVS.NET 2003 specific code in the project,
but if there is we can always replace it.

The makefile would probably be an easy one too,
most of it is available in...
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/otlkcon/otlkcon/otlkcon/mstore/mstore.mak?view=markup
and the others in the old C-based tree.

Sergio Monteiro Basto wrote:
Hi,
Reading some of the threads, the install.txt file on one of the folders,
is the best howto? it for the hole thing (plugin) ?
I can contribute with one document with howto builds this plugin and can
test it.

The build is an easy one right now, but the problem is that it requires MSVS.NET 2003. Click on the otlkcon.sln file to start MSVS, select the 'Debug Installed' configuration and click 'build'. That will even copy the necessary built DLLs into the Windows directory. If you configure it with the correct Outlook exe path, then you can hit 'run' to debug Outlook.

I have my Visual C++ 6sp5 , but the file .vcproj is for VC 7.1 and is in
XML, how I create a project?

The simplest thing would be to have a makefile. Then you would create a new project based on this makefile.

Hope this helps,
Kervin