Charles Wyble wrote:
Hello everyone,

I came across this link today on slashdot and thought i would share http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/

Thanks Charles for the information.  Please let
me know if the project works with that compiler.

If we have to tweak the project build a bit to
work that would not be a problem.

afford Visual C++. I know it will allow me to do so. I hope this spurs a major increase in the amount of people/effort associated with this project!!

An increase in the number of developer working
on the project would be a big help right now.
I would love to get a public beta out, but I
am held back by lack of development time.

Regards,
Kervin