From: Kervin L. Pierre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:09 AM
To: Oh, Michael
Subject: Re: [otlkcon-devel] Bclient communications protocol library

Hello Michael,

Are you referring to BClient or IMAPITable?

IMAPITable is more pressing since it blocks the public beta, but BClient is
also important.

Regards,
Kervin

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Kevin -

Thanks. We'll take a look at it and see if we can give some time to it. Please
let me know if there's any background information that you feel may be helpful
in getting up to speed with this...

Thanks!
Michael Oh 23816(p)