I've put the release together and filed it on the site. Unfortunately, I had to make it a .tar.bz2 file instead of a .zip archive... there's limitations as to how big any one file can be and we were unable to increase the size. I've also put up a file with my current thoughts about the issues related to CalDAV and MAPI integration projects in general.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email myself or my labmate, Kai Pan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or myself.

Mark