Hello Gisle,

Sorry for the late reply.

This is fixed in the current source code.

I will prepare a new build either today or
tomorrow.

There are still a few speed issues I wanted
to get done before calling that build
'Milestone 2'.  Plus I had planned to test
against Bedework ( http://bedework.org/ )
before that release as well.  But those will
be part of 'Milestone 3' instead.

Best regards,
Kervin

--- Gisle Lien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am doing some testing with OpenConnector and
> having some problems
> configuring OpenConnector to work with Outlook
> 2002/2003.
>
> I have done the following:
>
> 1. Installed OSAF Server Bundle 0.4.0.2 with Cosmo
> 0.4 and Scooby 4.0
> 2. Installed OpenConnector alpha release 20060609
> 3. I have also built a script that runs the
> OpenConnector installed
> 4. Configured
>
> I have done the following in Outlook:
>
> 1. Tools -> Email Accounts
>
> 2. Email -> Add new e-mail account -> Next
>
> 3. Additional Server Types -> Next
>
> 4. Select OpenConnector MAPI Services -> Next
>
> My configuration looks like this:
>
> database file = c:\Documents and
> Settings\Administrator\Lokale

instillinger\Programdata\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst