Hello Pawel, Stuart,

Thanks for your interest in our project.
We need developers and testers very badly.

Do you experience with MAPI Service
Providers?  Or Win32/COM development?

We have a list of bugs that need attention
at...

Have you been able to setup the development
environment? You will need VS.NET 2005 and
Outlook 2003 ( 2002/XP should work as well )
And you'll also need a Subversion client
like TortoiseSVN.

Feedback on your experience doing this
would also be helpful.

Best regards,
Kervin

--- "Pawel \"Caniggia\" Wiecek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>