Hi,

  I'm attempting to hack together a Kolab driver for the open
connector and I'm testing with Outlook 2007. Uunfortunately when otlkcon
attempts to turn my iCal strings in to Mapi objects I get a runtime
error. This is caused by otlkcon attempting to use MapiCvt from
MIMEDIR.DLL, which as far as I can tell this is an undocumented
function that has had it's usage changed between Outlook 2003 and
Outlook 2007.

 How might I go about making otlkcon compatible with Outlook 2007?

 Thanks,
  Michael Sheldon.

--
Michael Sheldon

Tel.: +49 (0)21 61 / 46 43 197

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz