On Dec 26, 2007, at 7:06 PM, Kervin L. Pierre wrote:

> Hello Tom,
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> MSVCR80.dll is the core C runtime DLL.  It should
> have been installed with the application.

I'm not sure if it installed with the application or with Visual
Studio 2005 (which is installed as well).  It is, however, on the
computer in a few different spots but the application can't seem to
find it.

> Do you have any special filesystem permissions
> setup on this computer?

Nothing that I know of.  This is a virtual machine running under
VMWare Fusion on my Mac.  It is running as the Administrator user.

> Was Open Connector installed by an Admin user
> for "everybody"?

Yes.

> Any special system settings?

The only thing that is special about this box is that it is a virtual
machine and it has Visual Studio 2005 on it.  The last snapshot
installer did allow me to setup an account and worked a little.

Thanks,
Tom