I've been trying for a few months to get this installed on my machine, but
every time it errors out, so I thought I would post here and see what is
going on.

I am running Vista 64-bit with Outlook 2007.

When I run the installer (As an Admin) I get a message that the installer
could not complete.

Tracking this down in Event Viewer, I get the following corresponding to the
entry:

Product: Open Connector Groupware -- Error 1722. There is a problem with
this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not
finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.
Action _C4A00FBE_4484_49B7_9B5C_26CEC8EB7CEC, location: C:\Program Files
(x86)\Open Connector Project\Open Connector Groupware\ochelper.exe, command:
--logfile "C:\Program Files (x86)\Open Connector Project\Open Connector
Groupware\ochelper_log.txt" --merge-mapisvcinf "C:\Program Files (x86)\Open
Connector Project\Open Connector Groupware\otlkcon.ini"  --find mapisvcinf

And this:

Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Open Connector
Groupware. Product Version: 0.1. Product Language: 1033. Installation
success or error status: 1603.

Any ideas?

Randy Saeks