Hi Michal,

I had to change only the file AgentCustomerSearch.dtl with the following code:

[cid:image003.jpg@01CC7486.7AEC2DC0]

This file must be in the directory
YourOtrsPath\OTRS\Kernel\Output\HTML\Standard.

With your own Theme it didn't work.

After this entries the CustomerAutoComplete will work in all Cc and Bcc fields.

If you want to protect this change for otrs update copy this file to your own
theme or to another place on your system.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sebastian Hansen

OTRS 3.0.9
OTRS ITSM 3.0.5