From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Susan
Dittmar
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 6:24 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.
Subject: Re: [otrs] wrong link in email notification

Yousef Hamad schrieb:
> But this is not a suitable answer, because in the note filed the next
> state also is not mandatory and blank.

I'm surprised, though as I use an older OTRS I cannot check whether this has
been changed. In my version of OTRS the next state is part of the note form,
and the default is not blank but -, which means same state as before. But if I
remember correctly you can configure which states are acceptable there. In my
version of OTRS, if I remember correctly,  that's done with the fields

# allow to set state in notes:
$Self->{NoteSetState}=1;
# which state types:
$Self->{DefaultNextNoteStateType} = ['new', 'open', 'closed'];

Perhaps that helps you find the corresponding settings for your version of OTRS.

        Susan