There is no practical answer to give via this mailing list.

Is it possible? Maybe, but not trivial. You really should look at the
schema of OTRS to determine the answer for your situation.

For instance, you'll need state, queue, user_id, customerUserId,
customerId, ticket number, and subject, and another several fields for the
ticket table
Then you'll need articles and relevant required fields for the body of your
tickets and any followups and make sure they match with the ticket.id of
the ticket you create, plus any timestamps...
You won't get history unless you build it.

the tickets may throw random errors for fields you didn't match.

The customers and agents must be established before import.

In theory, you could get away with a reasonably minimal import, but expect
errors on the old data.