It doesn't seem to matter if the ticket is raised via email, or manually, the
system log reports the same failure.  So I'm now fairly sure whatever the root
cause of this failure is, is the reason my auto-reply no longer works.  Whether
the reply has OTRS fields or not doesn't make a difference. New Queue, New
Reply, still not working.

Anyone got any ideas?  I've added the HASH and LINE428 to the output error
message just to assist in determining what particular section was generating
this error message and it is definitely the dynamic field check of backend.pm.

Tue Dec 1 09:16:43 2015

notice

OTRS-CGI-99

Response::Agent: 1s taken
(URL:Action=AgentTicketPhone&Subaction=StoreNew:root@localhost)

Tue Dec 1 09:16:43 2015

error

OTRS-CGI-99

LINE428 HASH(0x7fd5d36ebbc0) backend The field configuration is invalid

Tue Dec 1 09:16:43 2015

error

OTRS-CGI-99

LINE428 HASH(0x7fd5c0bf2b58) backend The field configuration is invalid

Tue Dec 1 09:16:43 2015

info

OTRS-CGI-99

New Ticket [2015120199000021/test, manually ] created
(TicketID=97,Queue=CEO::CTO::Infrastructure,Priority=3 Normal,State=new)

Any guidance here would be great.

Cheers

Rob.