Since we upgraded to OTRS 5 we're getting "duplicate" notifications.  It used
to be that we would get "ticket queue update notifications" OR "ticket create
notifications" depending on how the ticket came into the system.  For example,
if it landed in the postmaster queue and then got moved to a queue by a generic
agent job, we would only get a queue update notification, and now we're getting
both.  Here is a log of a ticket as an example:

NewTicket

New Ticket [1062591] created (Q=Technology Support;P=3 normal;S=new).

-

Admin OTRS

12/07/2015 12:31:54

CustomerUpdate

Updated: CustomerID=IMESD-HR:{Cusomter Email};CustomerUser={Customer Email}

-

Admin OTRS

12/07/2015 12:31:54

WebRequestCustomer

Customer request via web.

Zoom view

Admin OTRS

12/07/2015 12:31:54

SendAutoReply

AutoReply sent to ""Customer" <Customer Email>".

Zoom view

Admin OTRS

12/07/2015 12:31:55

Move

Ticket moved into Queue "Technology Support::Central Zone::InterMountain ESD"
(7) from Queue "Tec...

-

Admin OTRS

12/07/2015 12:31:55

SendAgentNotification

"Ticket queue update notification" notification was sent to "agent 1" by
"Email".

-

Admin OTRS

12/07/2015 12:31:56

SendAgentNotification

"Ticket queue update notification" notification was sent to "agent 2" by
"Email".

-

Admin OTRS

12/07/2015 12:31:56

SendAgentNotification

"Ticket queue update notification" notification was sent to "agent 3" by
"Email".

-

Admin OTRS

12/07/2015 12:31:56

SendAgentNotification

"Ticket create notification" notification was sent to "agent 1" by "Email".

-

Admin OTRS

12/07/2015 12:31:57

SendAgentNotification

"Ticket create notification" notification was sent to "agent 2" by "Email".

-

Admin OTRS

12/07/2015 12:31:57

SendAgentNotification

"Ticket create notification" notification was sent to "agent 3" by "Email".

-

Admin OTRS

12/07/2015 12:31:57

Any ideas?  We're running version 5.0.3.

Thanks!

Nick