OK so I looked around and found this behavior described in admin manual of
OTRS 2.4:

"If a ticket is escalated, no other tickets are displayed for the queue
containing the escalated ticket. The escalated ticket has to be locked
first. The escalation of tickets ensures that tickets must be considered
after they have reached a given age."

But sadly I dont see anything about this in OTRS 3.

Is this still possible to achieve somehow?

With regards
Branislav Brna