All,

I'm working on integrating OTRS with a 3rd party system, and I'd like to be able to pull information from OTRS into the 3rd party system for display.

Is it possible to load an article from the FAQ which requires authentication (internal article), when authenticating the call using POST variables?

I really don't want to use GET variables on the URL because those things get logged - and we all know logging passwords is a Bad Idea(tm).

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -