I might also add that those numbers are inserted between two <div>
apparently outside from normal HTML code:

*<div id="NavigationContainer" data-original-width="98%">*
*<ul id="Navigation" class="Draggable ARIARoleNavigation
ui-sortable" style="visibility: visible; left: 0px; width: 593px; right:
auto; display: block;" role="navigation">*
*</div>*
* 1234567891011121314151617181920 *
*<div class="MainBox AriaRoleMain LayoutFixedSidebar SidebarFirst">*

As you can see, the first div is the NavigationContainer (the OTRS Menu),
while the last is the MainBox container, which is used in OTRS to generate
the "main" contents page.

(The numbers are a sequence: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 etc. etc.)

--
*Lynx International Srl*
*Stefano Finetti*
*http://www.lynx-international.com <http://www.lynx-international.com>*

*Lynx International Srl is a part of AXED Group*
Via Pier Luigi Nervi e/3 - Torre 6 - 04100 Latina

--
This e-mail and any files transmitted contain documentation which is highly
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to