Hi all,
I'm trying to use DynamicFieldRemoteDB from c.a.p.e. IT connected to Postgres. I was able to use a constriction object of type Configuration, but I cannot understand how to use constrictions of type Ticket and CustomerUser. What I'm trying to do is to only show results that has /[TableColumn]/ like CustomerID of the user that is opening the ticket.
Tried [TableColumn]::CustomerUser::CustomerID::0
or some other combination of [TableColumn]::CustomerUser::???:0

but the constriction sent by OTRS to Postgres is always empty.

Can someone provide an example on how to use Ticket or CustomerUser constrictions?

Thanks.
Regards.

Antonio