From: otrs-boun...@otrs.org [mailto:otrs-boun...@otrs.org] On Behalf Of Udo
Bretz
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 1:00 PM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS. <otrs@otrs.org>
Subject: Re: [otrs] 5.0.9 upgrade issue

Hello Zoltan,

please do NOT unisntall your packages, as you suspected this will result in
a loss of data!

There is currently a bug in ITSM 5.0.9 which is caused by a file which has
moved from one package to another. A bug report will follow soon.

Please try the following workaround:

1. Download all the individual ITSM packages (version 5.0.9) from the
FTP-Server: ftp://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/itsm/packages5/

2. Install the ITSMChangeManagement package BEFORE you install the ITSMCore
package. This will only work if you use the command line and use the --force
parameter.

bin/otrs.Console.pl Admin::Package::Install --force
http://ftp.otrs.org/pub/otrs/itsm/packages5/:ITSMChangeManagement-5.0.9.opm

3. Now install ITSMCore 5.0.9 (without force).

4. Install all other missing packages (without force)

5. Everything should be fine.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Best regards,
Udo

On 06.04.16 10:52, BIRO Zoltan wrote:
> Dear All,
>

> I tried to update our OTRS system from 5.0.7 to 5.0.9.
>
> Helpdesk upgrade looks fine. When I upgrade the ITSM bundle package
> it’s started up and finished the upgrade process and shows the
> following in package manager:
>
> FAQ   5.0.2 OTRS AG The FAQ/knowledge base. installed Uninstall Reinstall
>
> GeneralCatalog   *5.0.9*OTRS AG The General Catalog package. installed
> Uninstall
>
> ImportExport   *5.0.9*OTRS AG The ImportExport package. installed
Uninstall