-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin Rewell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 3 February 2006 7:22 AM
To: 'outback.mac@mail.maclaunch.com'
Subject: FW: Lurkers

Hi listers,

I actually have very little to do with Macs day-to-day sadly, but I have
maintained this subscription to this list because it has been a valuable
source of information over the time I have been a member.

It has helped me twice now to dispose of quite a lot of used mac equipment,
and I have helped on occassion with an issue or two when I have the time.

It seems a shame to shut down the list - I think its success is that we can
talk about anything from the latest Macs to the eldest, and anything in
between without any "restrictions" or classifications.

When or if someone works out where the heck we all end up in Google Groups
.... well you can e-mail me please.

Thanks

Gavin