Yes Robert, in general terms we have
7100/80
7600/200
possibly a second 7600
8100/110
9600/200MP
Umax 600S scanner

With the exception of the 9600 which refuses to complete the start-up sequence. all
gear is operational apart from needing new PRAM batteries.
There is also a 15" PC monitor which, after warming up, is usable.

Robert Johnstone wrote:

Hey Pat,
I'm over for a conference, Wednesday ---> Saturday.

Can you remind me what you've got on offer :)

Cheers,

Rob