Hello to all again.

There is some fun club news that I would like too announce.

1) Ski Trip: Yes, we are doing another ski trip. Kicking Horse in Golden BC.
This is a great opportunity to check out a new ski hill that you have never
been too before, and with a great group of people! I know I'll be there.
http://outdoorsclub.ca/images/skitrip.jpg
Come sign up by March 1st.

2) We are officially announcing our spring Nordegg trip. Head to Nordegg for the
weekend, take over the Hostel and have a great time. Hikes all around and good
times to be had. Check out our photo albums of previous trips. Sign ups do not
start until AFTER READING WEEK though (February 27th). That will give you a few
weeks, to get in and get your spot, mind you it will fill up FAST!. Only $40,
Actual date is March 17th-19th. See you there.

3) Three more ice climbing trips are being run this year. March 3-5, March 10-12
and March 17-19. For $210 you get to climb for 2 days, and all your food is
provided. No experience necessary, but you will still have a great time if you
are.

4) UAOC's first ever pub crawl in 2006!! March 3rd. One week back in the
classroom after reading/skiing week is enough to make anyone ready for another
weekend. More details are coming, and you can't get tickets yet, but it will be
cheaper than last time, so hopefully we can get some people out for some fun.
Mark your schedules.

5) Speaking of skiing/reading week, while we have no scheduled trip, I'd like to
get a car or two of people together to go up to the mountains. Give us an email,
and we'll get everyone interested together.

6) Tee-shirts will be on sale for one more week. February 16th (Thursday) is the
last day. There is no need for me to remind you why to get one, so just go to
http://outdoorsclub.ca/shirts.html, and pick out the colour, style and size you
want, then head over to the office. And there is no shortage of office hours
(see below).

7) Reminder of office hours. There was a slight discrepancy between the website
and what is actually happening. Sorry for the inconvenience, and it has been
corrected.
Monday: 9-10 (Max) and 10-11 (Justin)
Wednesday: 9-10 (Max) and 10-11 (Justin) and 1-3 (Konstantin)
Thursday: 2-3:30 (Ryan) and until 6:00 for this week only (Justin)
Friday: 10-12 (Adam)

8) Finally, with the recent influx of activity, I will personally be hanging out
in the office on Thursday February 16th from 2:00 to 6:00pm. This should
hopefully fit into the schedule of every single person in the club. Labs? Work?
Class? too bad. Anyone who wants a shirt, ice climbing trip sign up, rent
equipment or just to say "hi", please come by the office. 6th floor SUB.

9) New poll on the main UAOC page! Congratulations to Extra Chunky for winning
our last poll with 33%, closely followed by chunky at 28% and smooth at 23%.

10)I only had 3 points when I first started this email...

Enjoy!

-Justin Smalley, UAOC Information Officer

http://outdoorsclub.ca