That sounds great Ewan.

I talked to the warden from Waterton and the only possible route
involves ascending a pass with a 40 degree slope that has a 3-4 meter
ice pack. Pushing it a little.

What are the inclines of the passes. If there is a significant amount
of snow they should be done early in the day with crampons, otherwise
snowshoes should be fine.

This will be the last email i sent out to the list - so as to stop
clogging people boxes (sorry) - so if you're interested contact one of
us directly.

Ian Curran.