Good day Guys

I'm in bit of a pickle, in that, I've received a request that no modsecurity
logs may contains passwords or attempted passwords etc in the log.

This is for if we get audited.

I can set:

|SecDefaultAction "phase:1,deny,nolog,auditlog" SecDefaultAction
"phase:2,deny,nolog,auditlog" But then I would loose visibility of other
issues. This is mostly for the SQLi rules that I am trying to tackle.
Does anyone know of a way of disabling logging, without having to search
and replace the rules provided by Owasp. If anyone can assist, it would
be greatly appreciated. Regards Brent Clark |