Hello!
Thank you for confirming my thoughts on the VB stuff. As for the next
release, I'll download that today, and add it to my collection. As for
creating an GIT issue, I'm going to adopt a wait and see to this one.
It's because Norton can be told to ignore stuff.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com