Your logs show mainly "BUS_select_low_errors" increasing.

Unfortunately there are 5 places in file ow_bus.c function BUS_select_low
where that variable is incremented. I've added some (temporary) printf's to
run the program in foreground and flip the garbalizer.

Can you pull from the latest CVS and try it out?

Once we know which point fails, we can further select that best place to test
for garbage and fix the problem.

Paul