Nice work. I've been going through your code.

One basic question: What exactly is this "adapter" and which architecture
supports it?

Specific comments:
1. in ow_omap.c : OMAP_reset, are we missing something? I see a loop, with
fsync, but no body.

2. How big a send/recieve buffer does the adapter have?

3. Is there a characteristic major/minot device number to test for in
OMAP_detect

4. It's a matter of style. Your ow_omap.h has only static function prototypes.
I've been putting them at the start of the source module and using the *.h
files for externally visible definitions.

5. Do you have a picture of the adapter for the web site?

Paul