Hello from Gregg C Levine
That figures. I remember seeing something about it in the code the
last time I worked with it, but I didn't take the time to work with
it, or my DS2423 part.

Also I posted a rather interesting note to the regular One-Wire list,
please take the time to look at it, and respond when you've got some
time.

Also my DS2413 samples arrived today. As soon as I work out a good
method of mounting one of them I'll have something up about them as
well.
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"This signature was once found posting rude