I'm referring this to the developers list.

I guess you'll need a proper toolchain (for compiling, etc). You won't need
fuse, from your requirements. The Axis documentation
(http://developer.axis.com/software/linux/) claims that the standard glibc is
supported.

I presume the FOX board you tall about is http://www.acmesystems.it/ It has
16mb ram, which should be more than enough. There also seems to be extensive
documentation.

Christian Magnusson has worked extensively on embedded platforms, and may be
able to help further. In the meantime, can you show us your progress to date?

I have one of the Axis cameras that uses this chip, so I'm interested in your
results, as well.

Paul