On Tuesday 29 November 2005 08:25 am, Bill Harris wrote:
> Saw your page on  OWFS.  Was wondering if you by chance of having a
> ported package of Tcl that would work on OpenWRT RC4?
>
> I've got a couple of WRT54's and would love to have a good tcl
> implenations or subset of
> to work with.
>
> Thanks.
> Bill

Bill, I posted your note on the OWFS developer's list for wider distribution.
Serg Oskin wrote the owtcl program, but I'm not sure he uses the embedded
platform.
Christian Magnusson has created the embedded distributions, but I'm not sure
he included owtcl in that.

It sounds like you are specifically interested in TCL for the WRT. That means
the tcl library and binary (I can't see the utility of Tk without a display
device, unless you are making your router an X client. Probably easier to
render web pages with it).

I see that tcl is hosted at http://sourceforge.net/projects/tcl
I can't find specific references to uClibc support, but they mention ports to
embedded and hend-held devices.

Paul