On Tuesday 24 January 2006 07:31 am, Matt wrote:
> Paul,
>
> I have a couple of these, but poor electronic skills, do you have a circiut
> I could look at ?
> Specifically, I wanted to attach a solar cell to measure sunlight.
>
> Thanks

Another thought:

You can use a photodetector:
See http://www.oz.net/~coilgun/levitation/photodetector.htm

He uses a 15V supply, but that seems arbitrary. I'd use 10V.

You can also eliminate the voltage follower op-amp, accepting that the current
draw on the Vdd line will make the response non-linear. Still, once
calibrated, it should be consistent.

Paul