Hello!
Paul, I'm always right here. It's part of my image. But seriously,
that one you replied to came to you from my regular address. I setup
this one by the way so that I could post my issues with OWFS for the
work I do with Linux.

I have not received the regular one's posting. I suspect it will
arrive in a few more hours.

Since you and the Manager, I mentioned by title have the ears of
Source Forge in a better light, I suggest you two should start
complaining.
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"This signature was once found posting rude