Hello!
I am happy to report that the latest collection at 2.4p1 built
correctly on my Slackware system which is at version 10.1 for the
moment.

I had the usual comments and complaints from the C compiler, but none
for Python. Also the one for PHP built this time. I simply ran the
configure script with the defaults and off it went. I also created a
script file of the whole process. I am going to be putting it up
online at the usual location www.gregg.levine.name and look for it
anytime after 8PM EDT NY time.

It will be placed on the pages that describe one wire activities.
Since this is being used for a project that will be controling four
DS2406s in the TO92 package I figured it would be appropriate.
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"This signature was once found posting rude