Hello!
Understood. It turns out that a package does exist for Slackware,
although as you might have guessed already it is not made by the firm.
It is contributed to the distribution via www.linuxpackages.net and
their methods of searching for it are, well strange.

I have since downloaded it. I'll install it and see what happens next.
While your at it during the next update of the website, please include
that statement, that a package describing that function must be
installed to work properly. (Whatever that is!)
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"This signature was once found posting rude