Hello!
It sounds interesting. But since both PHP (which supports MySQL) and
RRD who uses its own database model are supported by our project, and
I am not at all familiar with SQLite. Except from use, and that was
using TeamSpeak2.

I would rather see the implementation of something who follows the
ANSI standards on the SQL Language, and I am reasonably certain that
MySQL does. If RRD does, and is also well understood by the rest of us
then that's one.

Does SQLite do this? I believe the database that sometimes travels
with GLIBC does also, but that's another story.....

For anyone who is successful in this venture I will give away one
Google Mail invitation. And a chance to have a free guide during a
visit to NYC. (Does not include plane fare, does not include the costs
of the taxis and mass transit and museum admission costs. Also not
valid during the week of October 16 to the 21.)
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"This signature was once found posting rude