On 9/15/07, C4Vette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I do know what and where the CVS is but don't know what to download and never
> compiled anything myself. Do I have to install extra packages to compile?
> Can imagine I must. My distribution is OpenWRT on an ASUS-WL500gP and want
> to keep it as 'light' as possible.
> So the 'trouble' is: I'm very thankfull for your effort and would very much
> like to try the fix but don't like the risc of messing with my box due to my
> ignorance. Will the fix make it automaticcaly to the new version-release
> anyway or does it depend on my findings?
>
> Ed
>

> Paul Alfille-2 wrote:
> >
> > Can you try with the CVS version? I found and fixed some errors in the
> > Swart
> > LCD support.
> >
> > Paul Alfille
> >

> --

Hello!
CVS is where the newest and best and sometimes strangest code lives
for this project. It can be find whilst looking at the project page
for this, and go to http://owfs.sf.net and look for it there, and then
follow its instructions. Its pretty straightforward to retrieve stuff
from it. Of course given that you are running it via the OpenWRT stuff
on your ASUS gizmo the big problem might be cross-compiling it. But
since you've gotten this far it should work.

--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"This signature was once found posting rude