Hello!
Starting what may turn into an involving project here concerning the
DS2436 device. According to a discussion earlier, that part can best
be described as a simplified version of the DS2438.

Is this correct? And how are we supporting the behavior of the DS2436?
According to the datasheet, it contains some memory space for user
data, a temperature sensor and even a method of telling the user what
the output of a battery pack is, versus what the rating is.

Using the Win32 EVK software I've managed to get the predicted
used to keep a clock running in a variety of computers, to the ones
that Polaroid made up for their filmpacks. Now I want to see the same
similar responses using OWFS.
--
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"This signature was once found posting rude