Are you cross-compiling the binaries, or do you compile it native on the
board?

Googling on the "Verneed record" gives me some other users with the same
problem. It's more likely to be a libc-bug but you can try some things.

Can you copy the binary and library to /tmp and try to start it from there?
(Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to use the copied library)

cd /tmp/

cp /opt/owfs/bin/owserver /tmp/

cp /opt/owfs/lib/libow* /tmp/

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/tmp

ldd /tmp/owserver

./owserver -h

Does owserver in the tmp-directory work after this test?

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/owfs/lib

ldd /opt/owfs/bin/owserver

/opt/owfs/bin/owserver -h

Does it work when LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set to /opt/owfs/lib ?

Do you have any possibility to use different libc versions?  Perhaps you
care cross-compiling against one version, and try to run the compiled binary
against another libc-version?

/Christian