-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sven
Geggus
Sent: den 18 mars 2008 22:39
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Owfs-developers] Working Openwrt/Freewrt setup Anybody?

Hi there,

I need to setup an Asus WL500g Deluxe with 1-wire support USB _and_
working wireless LAN (station mode).

I suppose that a binary distribution is not enough, because I would
also need to compile a custom application using owcapi and a
cross-compiler.

Debian would also be an option, but the Kernel on
http://wpkg.org/Running_Debian_on_ASUS_WL-500G_deluxe does not
support wireless lan and unfortunately I was unable to compile a
newer one.

Any hints?

Sven

--
"The American news-media is no longer a news source; it is a
cheerleading squad." (unknown source)

/me is [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web