Did the code crash when there were negative temperatures using the old
function?

BYTE data = BYTE_MASK((int) (T + .49)); // round off

/Christian

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Doug
Collinge
Sent: den 11 maj 2008 01:16
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Owfs-developers] lrint() changes

I only used that for a quick fix to a problem connected with the 1821
returning negative temperatures and causing a crash.  I agree that it's not
worth creating a dependency for so I would be happy to code it into the 1821
support if you give me a few days to code and test.