-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Boyan
Biandov
Sent: den 23 maj 2008 21:10
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Owfs-developers] checking fuse.h usability... no

Is it even possible to compile OWFS under FC9?

I am getting an endless nightmare of errors, fuse comes with FC9 but
when I download owfs-2.7p4 and run ./configure it can not see fuse. When
specifying the path to fuse.h directly I get:

configure: WARNING: fuse.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: fuse.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: fuse.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: fuse.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
configure: WARNING: fuse.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: fuse.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
checking for fuse.h... yes
checking for fuse_main in -lfuse... No

Downloading fuse itself bombs out because its already present as a
module hence building it is impossible

Is there at least ONE installation out there with owfs compiled
successfully under FC9? I will be happy to switch to any other distro, I
am NOT married to FC9. I just need to know what works

Thanks
Boyan