I don't think so.

I'm building everything with Cygwin on windows now as well. and it seems to
work fine. Owserver, owshell and owhttpd works at least.

/Christian

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Alfille
Sent: den 17 juni 2008 15:40
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Owfs-developers] Lots of configure/Makefile updates

So after we fix the alarm bug, are there any outstanding issues before a new
release?

Paul

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Christian Magnusson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"Global" is a reserved variable-name, so I had to rename it to "Globals"
instead.

All shared libraries are now compiled with -fPIC to generate position
independent code as well. This should be done long time ago to generate
correct code, and it's strange nobody has complained about it before.