Ah. So that's the problem to my problem with the LCD displays.

Reading counter.ALL failed when I read through owfs, but worked when I used
owread.

/Christian

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Alfille
Sent: den 21 juli 2008 04:44
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Owfs-developers] A/D read problems

Found the error. Fixed in the CVS and will be fixed in the next release.
Thanks for the report.

Paul Alfille

On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 3:26 PM, Tim Sailer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I had just noticed that over the last few weeks, my weather station
stopped reporting wind direction from the quad A/D converter. Thinking
it was my station that finally failed, I took the whole mast down, put
the spare station in place and mounted it all back up. Bad idea. Things
are still broken. volt.ALL reports and error, while reading each A/D
channel works:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ /opt/owfs/bin/owread 20.F8B700000000/volt.ALL -s
10.0.0.32:4304
Data error on 20.F8B700000000/volt.ALL

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ /opt/owfs/bin/owread 20.F8B700000000/volt.A -s
10.0.0.32:4304
    4.65038

Any ideas? This is using a newish SVN copy (in the last month or so).