On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 11:33 AM, Stuart Poulton
<stuart.poul...@astro.le.ac.uk> wrote:
>> Hello!
>> **Said humorously**
>> Have you?
>>
>> **Serious mode back.**
>> All kidding aside, I believe these platforms target the European
>> market (and maybe Asia.) so they may not be imported to this country.
>>
>> The one selling point for me is that the developer chose to use
>> Slackware-12.1 (now Slackware-12.2 is out.) for his work.
>>
>> And as with nearly all routers this looks like an excellent example of
>> an embedded platform.
>
> Well, I'm able to test, I've got one of the routers (being in the UK
> so target market) .
>
> I guess I should download the devel environment and give ti a go.
>
> Cheers
>
> Stuart

Hello!
Very good!
Okay, Slackware is quite straight forward to use, it's several orders
of magnitude better then nearly any distribution out there now. Except
possibly the one built for the S/390 ( www.slack390.org )

You shouldn't have very many problems doing anything. However if you
do, feel free to drop me an e-mail directly.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drw...@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude
 messages in English in the Moscow subway."