From: Mark Cheeseman [mailto:m...@cheeseman.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 5:29 AM
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Owfs-developers] Interesting Device

Gregg C Levine wrote:

> Or even as a replacement for the NSLU2 from LinkSys......

Speaking of replacements, has anyone found a replacement for the ASUS
WL-HDD? It's been discontinued, and I haven't found anything similar
that can run OpenWRT (and of course owfs) that has WLAN, LAN and USB
ports (I don't need the IDE for my application). Anything similar that I
can see on the OpenWRT hardware page is also discontinued.

-Mark

database 3890 (20090226) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 3890 (20090226) __________